Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vertical Panel Blinds Vertical Blinds...Faux Wood? Has Anybody Used Them?

Vertical Blinds...Faux Wood? Has anybody used them? - vertical panel blinds

I currently have mesh panels solar bar in my favorite cuisine, but the right of the jets through, so I substitute for it. I have wooden blinds to the real horizon of my kitchen window the other, so I thought I would try to keep them under the cursor. Real Wood ($$$), do not want to see something, a heavy curtain, and not as the simple model or vertically. I know it looks like real wood, which is to look good, but do not want just cheap and ugly. I can only find the best PVC W / color of the wood grain, but I wanted a thick mix of materials. I searched Google, but small samples Arent 'w will be very useful / Catch up. We also use them, it should glide, not in coils. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment