Friday, January 8, 2010

Ambulance Driver Career Do I Apply For Higher Position In My Ambulance Career Yet?

Do i apply for higher position in my ambulance career yet? - ambulance driver career

Appied my current job working as a driver of the ambulance Ambulance (PTS) last May and my intention was always to seek emergency and paramedic, but since the last time you delete a job as a technician, and put in an emergency as Care Assistant ECA, which the pilot paramedic emergency. Seems interesting, but not as good as the coach of this service saves money for salaries. The salary band is the same as mine, but the more antisocial of the payment, which means that slightly more general, but the position can not be local, which travel over 10 miles of funds, what is my position near the 2 mile, and the position is mainly a feeling of relief and nights of the weekend and there is no permanent station. Am I what I do until CEA closer and permanent stations, and the changes or go ahead when all is in a few months

0 comments:

Post a Comment