Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair Updos Instructions Can You Suggest, And Instruct, On Any *updos* For Very Long Hair?

Can you suggest, and instruct, on any *updos* for very long hair? - hair updos instructions

Difficulty:

NO rolls. These include rolls, hand rolls, rolls.

NO pigtails. I can not do without a network, and need something I can do.

No chopping. I cut the length and no reason too well.

NO ponytail. We look updos here.

My hair is long, about 3 meters. It is very difficult to find styles - interesteing nothing about the shoulder is tested on these days and most of the so-called 'long hair rather than hair, which is twice as high, which work, "it touches (in French, for example -- the weight of so much hair is hidden inside the case only.)

Instructions for the style, either because the link or the answer will be preferred.

I ask for visual beauty and fashion people seem to do nothing, have not opposed to the top. Perhaps some creative types are able to think of something.

2 comments:

kookoo said...

Whoa! This is a very difficult, since both these conditions.

Alice said...

that's a good question BC long hair. But I like my hair to keep. when do the rates of U or how Google should get many results.

Post a Comment