Monday, February 8, 2010

Whats Carefree How Can I Live A Carefree Life?

How can I live a carefree life? - whats carefree

I think that too much attention to things in my life. I think I am very sensitive to things people say or do to me. Even the smallest things seem to affect me mentally. When some1 says something about me, it bothers me for ages. I want to think too much. All these problems give me more and more each day. What is wrong with me! What can I do to live a life without worries?

2 comments:

Bamford1... said...

People who live in big cities like New York or London, often have no car and the roads are congested and have a good traffic such as subway trains to see.

As seen for a freer life, a therapist or doctor about the anxiety. Fear is not a pleasant thing to suffer, and there are treatments and modern techniques to relieve anxiety.

Prissy said...

Sells most of its assets, so that money to charity, cutting and wear jeans, T - shirt and sandals.

Post a Comment