Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sluts On Skype I Kinda Like My Friend...but He's Kind Of A Slut...lol?

I kinda like my friend...but he's kind of a slut...lol? - sluts on skype

So me and this kind are the best friends, we talk almost every day for hours on Skype ...
I've started as a little, but the song I know if she likes me. has a daughter at home to go with him on almost every night weekend ... and he said he had a Valentine "during the night and left a few minutes before he phoned me.
I do not know what they think.
Not only does this double standard Theres because it is similar to HES, if desired and loved, and if it were not so, I felt like a whore.
I say all these things about the various girls he brings home, and it makes me a little jealous, just a bit. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment