Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abby Winter Hair Christmas Movie With Little Girl Named Abby?

Christmas movie with little girl named abby? - abby winter hair

I am wondering if anyone knew the old Christmas movie. has two children with her and I remember only that it through a forest in winter, and all had been done covered with snow and found a man-eater "and it's a song that is in it goes" is a Father Christmas for sure, " that what I remember of him. I've tried it, and find the name of this movie for a year and have not found anything that can help so far.hope, Thanks

2 comments:

Mrs. Bass said...

I think "One Magic Christmas" is the name of the movie you are looking for.

Joleen White said...

A .. Christmas Magic is a man named guardian or Gillian Gide or so, and Mary-Louise Parker's life as a house mother, Abby

Post a Comment