Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Emulate Usb Drive Using Laptop My IDE Hard Drive Play PS2 Game Movie So Slow ?

My IDE hard drive play PS2 game movie so slow ? - emulate usb drive using laptop

Well, I'm going HDAdvance at least what used to be formatted and presented a series of games on the IDE drive, hoping that I could play faster than the plate already. To my surprise ... Speed is not so important O_o,,, I see no speed increase loading time. When you load this topic, see the charging status, Hard Drive ... Above all, I see nothing and must wait at a place that could be 20 seconds to several minutes.
Film scene in the game that the introduction and in the middle of the game is suddenly getting ridiculous, as you mention in your external USB HD PPL, but to me is the internal O_o and 7,200 U should / min faster than 5400 agents, who said enough around the game. So why not just normal. It is even worse than when I play the same game PSCSX2, unless an attempt to imitate and play the introductory movie and thin in the game, but a little slower than the hard drive, but not too Skippy> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;.
I love playing RPGs and this is just a distraction, or as I modchip.
Yes, I have the old PS2 azz30,001, the model somewhat.
Anyway, a hard drive or ur acting funny load faster than play hard and play well in the game?

1 comments:

Shischka... said...

perhaps time for the PS3

Post a Comment